Friday, August 31, 2007

1 Chronicles 8

I apologize for the late post. I slept through my alarm, but the good news is that I have the next couple days to catch up on rest.

Genealogies are incredible in that they provide every detail concerning how we got from so and so to so and so. If there were no genealogies, there would be no way to identify if Jesus really came from David, Israel, or Abraham. Because of which, we see further proof for the accuracy of the Bible because of the accuracy of Prophecy.

More genealogies and I have nothing left to say. One thing I did notice was how the name Ulam is brought out. He is noted to be mighty, and an archer. His great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather was an archer also. His name was Jonathan. I find it so interesting how skills are passed from generation to generation. For some of you, music has always been in the family. For others, it is military or cooking or the medical field. How interesting that despite years and years, Ulam carried on a trate from a man he never met. This really is a good reminder to all of us. What type of an example are we giving one another?

No comments:

stat counter

simple hit counter