Thursday, May 31, 2007

Random Survey

Hey guys, this is a survey my mom is going to use for a conference she is speaking at on raising teenagers.

If you want to, then fill it out anonymously in the comments.

1. Are you a Christian?

2. If your relationship with your parents could be different, what changes would you like to see?

3. What would you like your parents to know about you?

4. What do you like about your relationship with your parents?

5. What do you dislike about your relationship with your parents?

6. How does your parent's relationship with each affect your relationship with them? Their relationship with you?

7. Do you believe their is favoritism shown between siblings?
(one child preferred over another)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. YES
2. MY DAD AND I GETTING ALONG BETTER, FOR US TO SEE MORE EYE TO EYE, SO TO SPEEK.
3. I THINK THAT THEY KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT ME.
4. THAT I AN TALK TO THEM ABOUT ANYTHING, AND GET ADVIVE, OR A GOOD ANSEWER.
5. THAT MY DAD AND I DON'T ALWAYS GET ALONG.
6. WHEN I SEE THEM ARGU, IT FEELS LIKE I WANT TO ARGU WITH THEM.
7. YES, ONLY WHEN I AM THE FAVORITE.

Katie Ferrante said...

1.Yes!
2.I can not think of anything I would change
3.That I enjoy more than just one thing
4.They are always there when I have a need or any kind
5.The lack of time we spend together
6.When they get upset or argu I tend to feel upset too even if it is not my problem
7.No way I know my parents love all of us.

Katie Ferrante said...

Sorry I spelled argue wrong

stat counter

simple hit counter