Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year Resolution - The Return of 3 Year Bible

As you faithful readers have probably noticed, I have not been as committed to the blog as I should be. I will not lie, it is a tremendous responsibility to write one of these everyday. I will not lie again, I feel more spurred to write these when I know somebody is reading them than when I do not. The combination of my recent illness, the Christmas buzz, and other events in my life have caused me to push aside 3yearBible. No longer! I am not a fan of resolutions because they often are nothing more than a change of words rather than a change of heart. Nevertheless, I come to you a a brother in the Lord to hold me accountable. 3yearBible was originally written because Jr. and Sr. Highers had approached Tommy and I and asked us to do something to keep you guys accountable. Well, now we ask you do the same. We are entering a whole lot of fun books with significant meaning to them. First we enter Job. Please jump back in, especially if you are looking for Bible reading accountability. Nevertheless, the Lord is blessing those of you who have continued your devotions on your own, and that is the meaning of a true devotion. With that, may our devotion be more devoted.

1 comment:

David Reinhold said...

Keep Going!!!

I cannot leave comments on my compy upstairs, because I asked my dad to disable my internet surfing. You understand why! ;-) But I still read your devos from time to time! Keep 'em coming man!!!

stat counter

simple hit counter