Monday, October 08, 2007

e-sword

Hey gang. I was just thinking about you guys after writing the devo and I thought, "I wonder if you guys know about e-sword???" E-sword is a free Bible program Tommy and I use. No, we do not write down every word in the verses we have in our devo. Instead we use this handy tool and my favorite cpu invention, "copy & paste." Anyways, with your parents permission hop on to www.e-sword.com and check it out!!! Just follow the instructions and if you need help call Tommy or I and we can help. You can download different Bible translations, books by Andrew Murray, dictionaries, and Strong's concordance (This is the tool I us to get the Greek translation of everything...no I do not actually know Greek). There are loads of free stuff, so check it out, and be cool.

No comments:

stat counter

simple hit counter